We are taking great care with opening Danja Yoga to keep teachers and students well. Our goal is to create a safe space for socially distant connection because we recognize the importance of yoga and mindfulness for mental and physical health.
What We’re Doing for You
- We are the only studio in the city with an Energy Recovery Ventilation Unit. This unit brings fresh, filtered air into all of our studios from outside the building while circulating older air out.
- We are emphasizing air exchange. Doors and windows will be opened before and after class, with the HVAC fan running.
- We wipe down high-touch surfaces and mop the floors between all classes.
- We have hand sanitizer stations near each studio door.
- We have taped a grid format placement on the floor.
- We have assembled a monthly schedule featuring teachers who are eager to lead you. As we grow, we expect to add more classes and more teachers on the schedule monthly.
What We Need You to Do for Others
- We require you to wear a mask over your nose and mouth throughout your entry, during class, and through your exit. To make this more comfortable for everyone, offer shortened class lengths and are offering a mellow slate of classes for now.
- You’ll wait outside and physically distant from others until shortly before class begins.
- Please bring your own mat and any props you like to use.
- You’ll set up within the taped grid, using your own mat and props. Keeping to the grid will have you over six feet away from others throughout class.
- Please do not come if you are feeling unwell, have a fever, or if you have been in recent contact with someone with COVID-19.
Studio Policies for the New Normal
- Because of state regulations and our safety protocols, class size is extremely limited. You must preregister for class; we will not be able to accommodate any walk-in students. If class is full, you can join the waitlist; we will email you to confirm if a space opens up.
- Registration closes two hours before class start time.
- To reduce occupancy in the space, we will not have front desk coverage. The door will be locked at the class start time. Please budget time to arrive a few minutes early.
- Because of the limited capacity, we now require 24 hours’ notice for cancellation. If you don’t show up for class or cancel less than 24 hours before class start time, your class pass will be charged.
- As ever, our class passes never expire. If you aren’t ready or able to come back yet, your class passes will be safe in your account.