We are an inclusive and antiracist studio that welcomes all. We offer yoga at every price point on fair terms. Our class passes never expire. You can use your pass to pay for a friend, as well. While our passes are non-refundable, you can transfer them to a friend should you move away.
Buy class passes when you sign in by clicking here. We now require preregistration for all classes—that means we can’t accommodate walk-ins, so please be sure to sign up in advance! Registration closes two hours before class start time. If this policy presents an issue preventing your access to yoga, talk to us.
DISCOUNTED TEACHER/STUDENT/MILITARY RATE
- We offer this rate to teachers and students in preschool, K–12, or higher education, as well as to any active or inactive military.
LOVING KINDNESS DISCOUNT FOR BLACK, INDIGENOUS, AND NON-WHITE PEOPLE
- We recognize that the United States is built on centuries of racialized injustice. We acknowledge the appropriation of land from Indigenous communities, the forced unpaid labor of Black people, the internment of Asian Americans, and the countless other historical injustices experienced by the racially marginalized. We acknowledge the racialized oppression that still rages around us.
- As a part of our commitment to be actively antiracist, we offer a loving kindness discount on class passes and teacher trainings to anyone who self-identifies as Black, Indigenous, or otherwise Non-White. If you self-identify as BINW and would like to accept this small gesture, please choose “Loving Kindness/Gratitude Pricing” at checkout.
GRATITUDE DISCOUNT FOR INDIANS AND INDIAN AMERICANS
- Yoga is an ancient sacred practice originating in India; it shares roots with Hinduism, Buddhism, and other subcontinental Asian religions. While we honor the agency of the Indian entrepreneurs who popularized yoga in the West, we acknowledge that the practice has been coopted by American corporations and currently brings profit chiefly to white American teachers. We also acknowledge the xenophobic and racist discrimination faced by Indians in America.
- As part of our commitment to honor the people from whose cultural practice we draw profit, physical well-being, and spiritual growth, we offer a gratitude discount on class passes and teacher trainings to Indians and Indian Americans. If you self-identify as Indian or Indian American and would like to accept this small gesture of gratitude, please choose “Loving Kindness/Gratitude Pricing” at checkout.
For these discounted rates, you can buy more than one at a time by changing the quantity at checkout.
- We now require preregistration for classes and cannot accommodate walk-ins. Since space is extremely limited, you must cancel more than 24 hours before class to have your class credit reverted. Do this online by clicking Manage Schedule above. Otherwise, we will have to use your class credit.
- Some of our series classes are run as “open series,” allowing single-session drop-ins after the series has begun. These are marked with an asterisk by their titles. Prices range from $15 to $25 for drop-ins. Because of the special nature of these series, we can’t apply class passes, and unused sessions simply expire.
- Many of our workshops offer an early-bird discount to encourage early enrollment. When a workshop or series has a minimum enrollment, we note it in the description. We are not able to offer refunds with less than 24 hours’ notice. If you are unable to attend but give us over 24 hours’ notice, we are happy to issue a refund to your MindBody account, from where you can apply the credit to classes, series, or another workshop.